Our Team specializes in providing Property Management and Real Estate Sales services to investors in Wake County and surrounding areas. We oversee everything from start to finish when it comes to managing your rental property. We work with investors that have very large portfolios with 20 or more properties and we represent Landlords that have one rental property. It doesn't matter how many properties you own; we have a proven system to make sure your property is being managed with the experience and care that you desire.
- Property Specific Realty is ready to handle all of the aspects of managing your property, including:
- Thorough phone interview with property owner or In home meeting
- Complimentary analysis of the current rental market + rent value assessment
- Recommendations for getting the property Rent-Ready
- We provide professional photography with a 24 hour turnaround time
- Advanced marketing + broker accompanied property tours/Coming soon property announcements
- Exceptional marketing and advertising
- Thorough background + credit screenings on every tenant through our property management dashboard
- 24 hour tenant and owner portal
- On-going property monitoring
- Rent collection and distribution
- Monthly and annual statements explaining your income + expenses
- Access to our trusted vendor partners- we handle any maintenance items for you with our vendors
Get in Touch!
We offer three types of service for Property Management:
Our fees are competitive + straight forward
- $100 one time initial set up fee for each new unit
- 8% monthly fee (minimum of $100/month) while property is occupied
- No monthly fee when property is vacant
- ½ month finder’s fee for tenant advertisement, selection and placement
We are happy to tailor your needs and discuss our Property Specific Realty Management Services with you in further detail. Please feel free to contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to building a lasting relationship!
AREAS WE SERVE
- Wake Forest
- Chapel Hill
- Winston Salem
- Fuquay Varina
- Holly Springs
Durham has a robust downtown scene that has been revitalized over the last 5 years and includes treasures like DPAC, Tobacco Rd and the Durham Bulls Stadium.Learn More +